Ancestral Lineage; A Nature-Based Exploration with Wendy Robertson Fyfe
Time & Location
About The Event
This course explores Ancestral Lineage as animate in our DNA and in the world influencing our daily lives; that we do not honour our Ancestors in the current Western Culture is a wounding. Utilising Deep Imagination, poetry, council, ceremony and wanders on the land before and between the workshops we will court the Ancient Ones again and weave threads of our personal and collective stories in service also of the future ones together.
Part of the way of this work is to open to surprise and the unexpected. The course also works towards re-sacralising ourselves and the world. There will be invitations offered to prepare for both ‘dates’ for meeting.
Part 1 - Tuesday 29th October 7.00 - 9.30pm
Part 2 - Tuesday 5th November 7.00 - 9.30pm
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THESE WORKSHOPS?
- Practitioners who are interested in, curious and want to put a toe in, or who already have experience of exploring nature/eco-based work with questions about what it means to be human at this historic moment of emergency/shift in human consciousness; of how our understanding of such questions root our practice.
- Practitioners who want to go, or who already go, beyond ‘individualistic’ ways of working with people to include a longer, deeper, wider understanding of ourselves and our work. In these workshops, Ancestral Lineage. Ancestors are in our bones and in the air we breathe so how do we remember they are here and allow ourselves to be worked by them more consciously.
- Practitioners who experience a sense of ‘being stuck’ over time as well as with clients can also act as a signpost towards our Ancestral Lineage.
- Practitioners who wonder about what kind of Ancestor we intend, perhaps even long, to be and to bring such questions/awareness into our practice.
1. Experiencing a deeper understanding of Ancestral Lineage in dimensions like wounding/wounder, wisdom, sexuality, loneliness, disconnection, endurance, humour, gifts etc. Re-sacralising.
2. Deeper understanding of nature/eco-based or nature connection work; of humans within an Earth Community context of Ancestry.
3. Healing and gifting with/from Ancestors to bring forward for future generations. Learning patterns that go deeply beyond the individual.
4. Creating resources and different ways of working with ourselves, each other, and in our Practice.
5. In a death denying culture, the participants will also experience further the importance of the death/life cycle in our work.
Sandra and John are a sibling team who are proud to be serving the helping professions for more than 10 years with online interactive learning. The workshop programme is being offered alongside the onlinevents CPD library which we believe is the world’s largest online library of video and audio learning, with instant certification for the helping professions including counsellors, coaches, teachers, supervisors and nurses.
The library is home to more than 800 hours of conferences, workshops and interviews contributed by hundreds of colleagues from all over the world and has issued more than 10,000 Continuing Professional Development certificates.
When you watch an onlinevents video or join one of our workshops you are part of a community of more than 40,000 colleagues from all over the world who have engaged with our learning resources.
100% Learning Guarantee
Our number one priority at onlinevents is your learning. Which means we stand by our learning experiences 100%, no matter what, no holds barred, no ifs, no buts.
If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Customer Learning Team. We’re here for you. Learning Guaranteed.
- SUPER EARLY BIRD£25£250£0
- Early Bird£40£400£0
- Full Price£52£520£0