Nature-Based Soul Dreaming - Wendy Robertson Fyfe
Time & Location
About The Event
Who will benefit from this workshop
- Practitioners who are interested in, who are curious and want to put a toe in, or who already have experience of exploring nature/eco-based work with questions about what it means to be human at this historic moment of emergency/shift in human consciousness; of how our understanding of such questions root our practice.
- Practitioners who want to go, or who already go, beyond ‘individualistic’ ways of working with people to include a longer, deeper, wider understanding of ourselves and our work. In these workshops, Dreams as a way of being worked by Soul that go beyond egoic interpretation and analysis from the more usual human-centred way.
- Practitioners who are willing to enter the Mystery and be surprised by both themselves and what might emerge from the client.
- Practitioners who wonder about the purpose of Dreams and different ways of being in conversation with them both for themselves and the people they work with.
- Practitioners who are exploring the Nature-Based Wheel and the stages of Human Development, see the On-Line Events Library and Bill Plotkin’s Nature and the Human Soul; Cultivating Wholeness in a Fragmented World and ‘Wild Mind; Field Guide to the Human Psyche’
- Practitioners who are interested in the visionary work of Bill Plotkin and the Animas Valley Institute
- Practitioners who are willing to risk working experientially and sharing them, whilst there is no pressure to share, sharing deepens development and witness.
Week 1 –Courting the Dreamworld….. slooowlyyyy
Introduction/opening/ preparing Dream Altar/remembering dreams/ listening to dreams and letting them work us /invitations for between workshops including taking dreams out on the land, offerings, and working with clients.
Week 2 – Dream’s Expressing
Check in about process, dyads and then full group/writing or art/character movement/Council. Relate to work with clients. Possible next steps.
- Experiencing a deeper understanding of Dreams as original life and soul guiding a person’s life direction born to live; the deeper river flowing underneath.
- Deeper understanding of nature/eco-based or nature connection work; of humans within an Earth Community context of Dreaming. For example, wandering on the land with dreams/dream characters.
- Self-healing and wholing invitations.
- Creating resources and different ways of working with ourselves, each other, and in our Practice with relation to Dreams.
- In a dream denying culture, the participants will also experience further the importance paying attention to Dreams in our work; of opening to allowing ourselves to be dreamed, even be the dream.
Sandra and John are a sibling team who are proud to be serving the helping professions for more than 10 years with online interactive learning. The workshop programme is being offered alongside the onlinevents CPD library which we believe is the world’s largest online library of video and audio learning, with instant certification for the helping professions including counsellors, coaches, teachers, supervisors and nurses.
The library is home to more than 800 hours of conferences, workshops and interviews contributed by hundreds of colleagues from all over the world and has issued more than 10,000 Continuing Professional Development certificates.
When you watch an onlinevents video or join one of our workshops you are part of a community of more than 40,000 colleagues from all over the world who have engaged with our learning resources.
100% Learning Guarantee
Our number one priority at onlinevents is your learning. Which means we stand by our learning experiences 100%, no matter what, no holds barred, no ifs, no buts.
If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Customer Learning Team. We’re here for you. Learning Guaranteed.
- SUPER EARLY BIRD£25£25Sold Out
- Early Bird£40£400£0
- Full Price£52£520£0